YOU ALSO HAVE KRYPTONITE
In the first module we talked about the importance of you identifying your Superpowers.
Now it’s time for you to define your Kryptonite
Your Kryptonite is FEAR
FEAR = False Evidence Appearing Real
- Something everybody has
- Something no one discusses
- Something that lives inside of you and only you.
FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL:
- This is what stops you from creating the best possible you as it relates to your art and brand.
- We have to get through this FEAR factor in this process to carry out YOUR GREATNESS.
- What’s REAL is being held back from your FEARS.
- Let’s Face those FEARS TOGETHER….
By addressing your fears it allows you to become UNSTUCK!
Clearing the blockage of Fear allows you to actually become REBORN.
You must SPEAK OUT LOUD the fears in your mind.
It will slowly help you ADDRESS YOUR FEAR and increase your CONFIDENCE.
Here’s what we are going to do. I am going to review with you
The TOP FEARS that people in the Music Business FEAR.
I want you to pick 5 of these fears to FOCUS ON.
- Fear of performing
- Fear of having no fans
- Fear of posting and no one cares
- Fear of no engagement
- Fear of not being good enough
- Fear of not having a good voice
- Fear of not looking good
- Fear of having no friends
- Fear of not having any traction
- Fear of failing
- Fear of no one liking your music
- Stage fright
- Fear of rejection
- NOT MAKING MONEY
REMEMBER: Artists are the most insecure people in the world.
THE SECOND AREA THAT CREATES KRYPTONITE ARE DISTRACTIONS.
STARVE YOUR DISTRACTIONS, FEED YOUR FOCUS – CW
BE THE ARCHITECT OF YOUR LIFE:
- Don’t listen to noise.
- How to overcome adversity from your inner circle/voices?
- Why do you know what you need to do, but just can’t do it?
- Why do you hope, dream and pray for things, but never seem to be able to obtain or achieve them?
- Define them and figure out how to ELIMINATE THEM.
GREAT CAN HAPPEN ANYTIME
Define your TOP 5 Distractions to help get you UNSTUCK:
Define the things that get in your way
- A job that gets in your way to have time in your day to improve your art.
- Family or friends that don’t believe in you or understand your aspirations.
- Social Media Distractions – if people don’t make you feel good about yourself MUTE them.
- Perfectionism – competing with perfect. Don’t be perfect, just be you.
- Life Issues – sometimes you can’t get around, embrace them.
HERE’S WHAT I NEED YOU TO DO EVERYDAY:
- WRITE DOWN YOUR TOP 5 FEARS & REVIEW EVERY DAY
- EVERY DAY WAKE UP AND SAY OUT LOUD YOUR TOP 5.
- EVERY DAY ACKNOWLEDGE YOU WILL CONQUER THESE FEARS TODAY.
- EVERY DAY BE CONFIDENT THAT BY STATING YOUR FEARS YOU ARE ALSO COMMITTING TO OVERCOME THEM.
- DON’T MISS A DAY