Session Three Module 2: The LIVE PERFORMANCE
The LIVE component of you is the most important part of you.
Here are steps you must take to work out the LIVE component:
- Once you record your songs you should be practicing them live. Because your responsibility as an artist is to you fans is to perform those songs live.
- Today more than ever the pressure is on for you to show us you can sing.
- Live is different today because every platform has the ability to record you live
- It can be a performance from your bedroom,
- Your kitchen
- Your car
Everything is live and every platform pushes you to be live, which means you have to be able to perform your recording to your tribe and deliver that performance to the world.
- That requires practice
- That requires effort
- That requires vocal training
- Not just your vocal but also your moves
- How to connect with that camera.
- What are you wearing
- Whats’s your fashion statement
- Whats the background What are you presenting.
LIVE IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS THE RECORD YOU MAKE.
When you get Live right a couple things happen:
- You impress your fan base and those you meet along the way
- Live isn’t just about the record you make
- Live is about selling your brand through a clear lens
- Live isn’t just about singing the songs you recorded.
- Live is about selling yourself with FULL TRANSPARENCY
- And also it becomes a super important PROFIT CENTER
- Live plays on the social media platforms more than ever.
- Fans expect it
- They want to see that you can sing
- They want to see that you can beat the record they are singing along to
The effort you put into live makes the difference for you as an artist.