YOUR ANATOMY = YOUR SUPERPOWERS
Let’s break down exactly what this looks like in the life of an ARTIST:
- YOUR MESSAGE is what you stand for
- YOUR VISION is what you expect to see, happen, or change from your music
- YOUR SOUND is what your music makes listeners feel… the goosebump effect
- YOUR LOOK is what listeners see… your image
- YOUR UNIQUE PROPOSITION is what makes you stand out
- YOUR ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE your superpower is key
- YOUR TRIBE who are they and what does your community look like?
- YOUR CAUSE is what you care about or support
- YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM is exactly that – what you believe in
- YOUR WORDS are what you speak into others
- YOUR CONSISTENCY = YOUR BEST YOU
- Tell Stories that make you want to dance, write, create, and engage – Keep it real all the time.
- Be consistent in improving your art [practice by performing, co writing, collaboration, etc.]
- Take risks and don’t be afraid to stretch yourself and test your product [even with different audiences]
- The Key here is to expand and Grow your brand.
Now it’s time for you to DEFINE YOUR DNA.
Take a few mins now before you to begin to define your superpowers.
In this exercise, I want you to write out each of your superpowers.
- YOUR MESSAGE: [what you stand for]
- YOUR VISION: [ what you want to see happen or change from your music]
- YOUR SOUND: [ what are the listeners feeling]
- YOUR LOOK: [what listeners are seeing]
- YOUR UNIQUE PROPOSITION: [what makes you stand out]
- YOUR ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE: [what is your superpower?
- YOUR TRIBE: WHAT DOES YOUR COMMUNITY LOOK LIKE [who are they]
- YOUR CAUSE: [what do you care about]
- YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM: [what do you believe in]
- YOUR WORDS: [what you speak into others]
Through this exercise we can define your DNA to get to your BRAND
YOU must understand what YOU think of YOU and what others think of you.
A real conversation
THIS IS YOUR TOP 10 CHART OF YOU